Vendor Master Data Internship
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you:
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Ideally some experience in the accounting area of Master Data (FI module);
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office—Excel), SAP, ERP);
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, Resilience, Initiative, teamwork skills; -
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- German language - good oral and written communication skills;
- Independent conscientious and structured work, ability to prioritize work and handle escalations.
Your contribution to something big:
- Maintenance of vendor master data (creations and changes) and bank master data in SAP;
- Processing of questions to the vendor and bank Master Data maintenance in general in SAP;
- Perform and support migration projects;
- Understand user requirements and able to correlate the requirement with SAP functionality;
- Analyze processes to ensure correct vendor master data;
- Writing documentations;
- Perform Bosch internal trainings.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.