Senior legal advisor, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
Candidate with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience;
- Strong knowledge of Labor Law is a must;
- Advanced in English;
- Experience in industrial environment is very important;
- Ability to communicate well at all levels in the organization;
- Excellent drafting and problem solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Autonomy and negotiation skills.
As a senior legal advisor you will need to have extensive legal experience and know-how in the following key areas:
- Labor law;
- Regulatory law (environmental, energy topics);
- Real estate;
- Other: corporate law, due diligence, contract law, mergers and acquisitions.
* Providing full range of advisory services on different topics, especially focused on Labor law;
* Coordinating or contributing in various legal issues with in-house and/or external lawyers (manage the litigations in which the company is involved);
* Providing legal support for the company's management and the company's departments, including factories.
* Manage Social relations topics: Negotiations with syndicates, etc.
* Consultancy for industry concerning: Health and Safety, Environment, other various permitting and authorizations issues.