At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, working closely with key stakeholders in the Allianz Technology Romania Branch.
- Coordinate employees queries regarding office management issues (. furniture, stationery, hardware, parking, work safety, massage);
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, ISU and security services for day to day office needs;
- Support in-house or off-site activities, like customers visits, parties, celebrations;
- Assist and organize Head of Branch calendar, meetings & red carpet visits;
- Involved in continuous improvement of company procedures and day-to-day operations;
- Be the point of contact for all meeting rooms booking requests;
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires;
- Coordinate the correspondence process in the office.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Office coordination required;
- University Degree;
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Analytical and attention to details skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.