Senior Auditor in Audit Hub Romania
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Senior Auditor in Audit Hub Romania active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Audit is the home for those who dare to be curious and driven to dig for the truth when the answers do not seem right.
The Senior Auditor acts as accepted advisor to the business with in depth experience auditing in the field of financial & operational topics. The role is about to advise managers and their departments and add value to the business by identifying business risks at an early stage and helping them to improve the controls. The Senior Auditor analyzes the effectiveness of governance structures and processes, and checks if procedures and processes are in compliance with legal and internal regulations. In addition to providing the audit results to the auditee, the Senior Auditor also proposes recommendations to close findings, writes audit reports, supports closing meetings and checks if the recommendations were implemented in the follow-up process.
Strong technical and ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success. Independent from the job level, an auditor should maintain appropriate technical skills as well as agility and a commitment to continuous learning. The ability to see the big picture is important for each audit. Good auditors therefore focus on targeted questions which allow them to verify information from different angles.
Senior Auditor is familiar in depth with Finance processes and conducts regular audits from start to end with only little supervision needed. A Senior Auditor has no direct reports, however might have people management responsibility within the audit mission in charge.
Senior Auditor is mainly responsible for:
- Take responsibility for the performance of the audit engagements in areas of assigned responsibility
- Plan and execute audit projects, define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyze audit results, formulate proposals for solution and support or lead closing meetings
- Maintain the audit system, ensure proper documentation and responsibility for audit report writing
- Comply with the audit policy and the respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity)
- Verify if the audit’s suggested measures were accomplished (follow up) and support the implementation of the audit recommendations
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security and control systems and promote best practice sharing
- Planning and implementation of technical training and information (team/peer)
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives, deliver challenging conclusions in a diplomatic way)
- Communicate with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels
Other accountabilities consist in carrying out other related work and/or projects which may be required by Head of Internal Audit.
- Strong academic background (master/university diploma or degree in Finance);
- Knowledge of regulatory framework and insurance/financial markets;
- Strong, demonstrated professional track record, preferably in an audit or consulting company;
- 2-4 years professional experience in internal/external audit or as consultant or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Audit certification (CISA, CIA or similar) will be an advantage;
- Ability to deal with all types of persons and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions;
- Geographical mobility (international travel for extended periods);
- Proven command of the English language (verbal and written);
- Keen to travel since the assignments would be out of Romania.
- Excellent communication skills are essential;
- Rigorous and methodological work approach;
- Talent to empathize for the auditee’s perspective and ability to listen;
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures;
- Strong computer skills / MS Office.
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.