Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• University degree in a relevant field of study;
• Driver’s license is mandatory - with clear record;
• Availability to travel;
• Previous experience is nice to have, but not mandatory;
• Very good command of English;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Develop the sales strategy according to the local market particularities;
• Increase income/market share;
• Maintain a professional relationship with existing customers and attract potential clients;
• Negotiate payment terms with trading partners in a time and cost-efficient manner;
• Collaborate with the Purchase Department regarding order status and product availability;
• Coordinate loadings with the shipping department;
• Monitor stock position, orders and sales.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.