Strategic Procurement Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DXC Technology active
View all jobs Strategic Procurement Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we have employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Qualifications - Education and Experience Required
• First level university degree or equivalent experience
• Typically 1-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
• Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
• Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
• Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Advanced business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
• Mastery in English and local language.
• Additional language skills desirable but not essential
• Working as part of the Regional Supply Chain located across Europe
• Support a complex supply chain category; including data and industry analysis; reports results to business leaders within Supply Chain and external stakeholders.
• Support and manage supplier selection activities for all requests under $100k.
• Support supply base optimization.
• Support DXC company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. Primary objective is to reduce the cost of supply and meet demand requirements, business and quality specifications, and revenue goals.