Onsite Coordinator (for Image & Apps Packaging)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Onsite Coordinator (for Image & Apps Packaging) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- 3+ years direct experience developing, maintaining, and deploying workstation and server images using SCCM tool set
- 3+ years direct experience in batch and Power Shell scripting in an enterprise production environment
- 3+ years direct experience with development and troubleshooting in PXE environment
- 5+ years of support and administration of Microsoft Windows Infrastructures, Active Directory, specifically Windows Server
- Supporting Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and applications in physical, virtualized, and cloud based environments.
- Server Hardware configuration, installation, and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc.
- Windows encryption - certificates, SSL and SSH, etc..
- In-depth understanding/administration of VMWare
- VSphere, VMotion, NFS data stores, HA clustering and Horizon View.
- Performing routine patching and maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (verbally and written)
- Working knowledge of OS deployment in SCCM & MDT( image management, task sequences)
- Windows Imaging & OS Deployment Customizing and creating WIM images, Exposure in ImageX, Windows PE, WAIK &DISM tools.
- Exposure on OS Deployment SCCM, MDT & WDS. Knowledgeable of Windows infrastructure services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc).
- Operations, Maintenance, and Problem Resolution support for an enterprise Windows/VMWare server, application, network, and desktop environment
- Develop/create and maintain Windows 7 and later desktop PC and laptop images, integrate and test software applications and upgrades, package and deploy base image and applications via SCCM
- Troubleshoot issues with deployed images and applications in production, develop resolutions, test and deploy, and validate global issue resolutions
- Develop and deploy scripting and automation for image and application deployment/operational and maintenance in support of production systems and workstations, including batch and PowerShell scripting, PXE, .msi development and modification
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with overall program objectives
- Manage and support Windows servers, including e-mail, file, database and application servers as required
- Support server and workstation OS and application patch management efforts
- Support operation and integration of Office 365 in a cloud based environment