Onsite Coordinator (for Image & Apps Packaging)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs Onsite Coordinator (for Image & Apps Packaging) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- 3+ years direct experience developing, maintaining, and deploying workstation and server images using SCCM tool set
- 3+ years direct experience in batch and Power Shell scripting in an enterprise production environment
- 3+ years direct experience with development and troubleshooting in PXE environment
- 5+ years of support and administration of Microsoft Windows Infrastructures, Active Directory, specifically Windows Server
- Supporting Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and applications in physical, virtualized, and cloud based environments.
- Server Hardware configuration, installation, and maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc.
- Windows encryption - certificates, SSL and SSH, etc..
- In-depth understanding/administration of VMWare
- VSphere, VMotion, NFS data stores, HA clustering and Horizon View.
- Performing routine patching and maintenance.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (verbally and written)
- Working knowledge of OS deployment in SCCM & MDT( image management, task sequences)
- Windows Imaging & OS Deployment Customizing and creating WIM images, Exposure in ImageX, Windows PE, WAIK &DISM tools.
- Exposure on OS Deployment SCCM, MDT & WDS. Knowledgeable of Windows infrastructure services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc).
- Operations, Maintenance, and Problem Resolution support for an enterprise Windows/VMWare server, application, network, and desktop environment
- Develop/create and maintain Windows 7 and later desktop PC and laptop images, integrate and test software applications and upgrades, package and deploy base image and applications via SCCM
- Troubleshoot issues with deployed images and applications in production, develop resolutions, test and deploy, and validate global issue resolutions
- Develop and deploy scripting and automation for image and application deployment/operational and maintenance in support of production systems and workstations, including batch and PowerShell scripting, PXE, .msi development and modification
- Configure and install client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with overall program objectives
- Manage and support Windows servers, including e-mail, file, database and application servers as required
- Support server and workstation OS and application patch management efforts
- Support operation and integration of Office 365 in a cloud based environment