Software Asset Management
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Coordinating and monitoring of current team activities for problem solving processes and objectives accomplishment.
- Coordinating and monitoring the internal activities in respect of maintaining the IT service and asset management procedures
- Software Asset and License Management - Use SCCM and Remedy repots for client software inventory
- Reports from SAP of software purchases
- Ensuring the internal guidance, between the purchases, usage and number of installations of software license, using reports from various sources and training.
- Ensure the renewal of expiring licenses according to the manufacturers licensing models, for various software
- Maintenance of the database (CMDB) with IT inventories.
- Ordering, receiving, distribution and retirement of IT and non-IT equipment and software
- Relate with other departments for verification, acceptance of costs and inventory with IT Services and IT equipment.
- Forecast and budgeting.
- Maintaining of IT product catalogs.
- Preparing and presenting CMDB reports for higher management
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).