Senior Network Data Engineer (L3)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Network Data Engineer (L3) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
• Expertise and should have excellent hands-on troubleshooting in Cisco routers & switches
• Expertise and should have excellent hands-on troubleshooting in Cisco Wireless products
• Expertise in iWAN (SDWAN)
• Expertise in Riverbed WAN Optimizer
• Expertise in Routing protocols like BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
• Expertise in Cisco NXOS and related technologies like VPC, VDC and FEX. Should have hands-on experience in Cisco Nexus product line like 9K, 7K, 5K & 2K
• Expertise in Cisco VSS & Stackwise. Should have hands-on experience in Cisco catalyst 6500 series of switches.
• Experience in QoS & Multicast
• Expertise in HSRP/VRRP and STP implementations like MST, RSTP, PVST.
• Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM.
• Extensive operational experience with network security (ACLs, VPN, L2VPN, IPSEC and GRE)
• Implementation knowledge of syslog servers and forwarding critical devices logs to Syslog server
• Perform system audits and project work.
• Develop and maintain architecture diagrams and documents
• Manage and implement network security policies and procedures
• Knowledge and ability to identify the risk on the customer Network Security architecture & suggest solution to identified risk according to the best practices.
• Should have good presentation skills & Fair knowledge on ITIL Framework
• Should have experience in team handling
• Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
• Hand-on experience in deep packet & traffic analysis
• Working knowledge of Nexus technologies like Fabricpath, VXLAN, OTV
• Experience in Network automation & Cisco ACI
• Working knowledge of Cisco, F5 or A10 load balancer would be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of Infoblox would be an added advantage
• Knowledge of security products like Firewalls & Proxy would be added advantage
• Accepts Responsibility
• Team management
• Handle conflicts
• Provide design & engineering support for ongoing projects.
• Participate in proof-of-concept projects, including suggesting typical industry best practices. Perform POC and has good experience in Product Engineering tasks
• Trend based analysis on historical data samples.
• Provide Level 3 and 4 Subject Matter Expertise for assisting in planning and organizing Network pilot and test projects, including all required integration
• Develop requirements and statements of works for new technologies and architectures
• Review test results and provide analysis and input to support design and configuration standards for architectural purposes
• Review business cases and suggest alternatives as needed
• Review platform selection decisions, including providing technical support to technical configuration and support policies and procedures
• Provide gap analysis regarding new platform standards compared with the current platform
• Provide detailed design and support requirements to meet architecture standards in the management of the Network
• Develop contingency and back-up plans
• Support laboratory testing and architectural efforts
• Provide assistance to localize the fault segment on the statistics collected and provide insight for further diagnosis.
• Quick Identification of network performance bottlenecks by constant monitoring and measurement of metrics and identification of impending faults
• Providing inputs for Capacity Planning/ Migration/ Optimization / Future upgrade strategy based on the performance trend
• Analysis of traffic usage pattern to know the trend
• Responsible for Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of network products like Cisco Router & switches and Cisco Wireless products
• Regular IOS updatation and hotfixes
• Responsible for implementing best practice/hardening
• Regular changes in Network devices as per the requirements
• Managing and monitoring of log files of network devices
• Setup related documentation
• Add/Modify/Delete routes and fine tune network configuration
• Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports
• Prepare and maintain operational and system documentation
• Regular audit of network devices and take corrective action accordingly
• Design and implement the changes on network products
• Performance Management & Optimization
• Deep packet analysis & periodic check of LAN/WAN traffic