Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
Our client is an entrepreneurial company, with branches worldwide, producer of flexible pipes and thermal and electrical insulation sleeves, especially applied to automotive and mass transportation. The company designs and produces a range of products with textile substrate systems for engines, brakes, push pull cables, rubber hoses and metal, among many others.
▪ Bachelor's degree;
▪ Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a help desk technician or other technical support role;
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
▪ Knowledge in networking;
▪ Knowledge in VoIP;
▪ Knowledge in labels printer (Zebra, Printronix);
▪ Basic ERP knowledge (SAP preferential);
▪ Excellent spoken and written English skills.
▪ Ensuring computer maintenance;
▪ Administrating network and related services;
▪ Offering daily operations and systems first level support to personnel;
▪ Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues;
▪ Communicating with IT suppliers to get quotations;
▪ Ensuring compliance with the policies and rules of information security.