Established in 1993 as part of Sarkis Group International, Interbrands Marketing & Distribution is today one of the most important companies in the distribution and marketing of FMCG in Romania, and our goal is to remain at the forefront of the supply chain solutions, providing value and quality to our customers nationwide.Cerinte
• Oracle database design (minim V11);
• PL/SQL (minimum 5 years);
• Working knowledge of APEX would be a plus;
• Minimum exposure to FMCG business processes would be a plus.
• Ability to plan and complete the deadlines;
• Customer orientation;
• Sense of urgency;
• Troubleshooting computer software problems;
• Working knowledge of English.
Interbrands is searching for an experienced IT professional, with expertise in solution design, software development, business process analysis:
• To analyze, map, re-engineer business processes, with a view to designing technical solutions customized to users’ needs;
• To review departmental systems and operations’ workflows, analyzing the potential for automation through specialized programming, software design, application integration or other means;
• To design or re-design, debug, test and implement complex computer applications, with a view to enhancing business performance and satisfying users’ requests;
• To perform maintenance support on existing programs /systems, solving user problems, providing staff training and developing documentation/instructions/manuals for users.