Software Test Engineer Trainee (front-end)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Student or Bachelor's degree in informatics or similar subject areas;
• Proven experience in application development projects as QA tester or similar role is a plus;
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
• Attention to detail;
• Executing test cases, creating logs and reporting errors;
• Identification and tracking of defects in test management tools such as JIRA;
• Functional, non-functional, regression and exploratory testing;
• Ensuring software is realized to an acceptable quality.
• exposure to a large-scale project that spreads across several countries
What we offer:
• Opportunity to improve software analysis and UML skills;
• Being part of a multicultural team;
• Opportunity to learn about the technical concepts behind a successful financial application and the proper steps in documenting it;
• Diverse trainings;
• Competitive salary and benefits package (medical insurance, meal vouchers).