Banking Trainee with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Banking Trainee with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering;
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, team player;
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions;
- High availability to travel abroad as the majority of work will be based on client sites;
- Good German.
We offer a 6 months Internship for IT/ Economics students with excellent opportunities for long-term collaboration and quick advancement;
- After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our experienced project team in developing future software solutions and take part in successful implementations of our tools;
- You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set;
- You will be part of a diverse, multinational, highly talented, multi-disciplinary, international team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the banking industry.
- Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communication with customers and other consultants.
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
• Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
• WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• Onsite Chair Massage;
• Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
• Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
• German/ French Language Courses at any level;
• Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);