This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Banking Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Economics, Business, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering;
- Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, team player;
- Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions;
- Good English skills, German would be a plus.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
We offer a 12 months Internship for IT/ Economics students with excellent opportunities for long-term collaboration and quick advancement;
- After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our experienced project team in developing future software solutions and take part in successful implementations of our tools;
- LinkedIn contacts research – we have about 2500 banks that need research of contacts for key areas: Regulatory Reporting, Risk, Finance, IT etc for our Inside Sales initiative;
- Compiling information from various sources in Excel and perform basic analysis with that data, under guidance etc;
- Support with the build-up of the Abacus Products Database of Q&As from previous bids, where we currently have a significant backlog and no capacity to fill that gap in the near future;
- Perform extracts from various tools and compile the information for future use;
- Formatting documentation before final submission of the bids;
- You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set.
- Fixed salary compensation
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.