• Bachelor’s degree in economics or related field;
• Advanced or at least medium knowledge of English language;
• Detailed oriented, organization and planning capabilities;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent communication skills and teamwork;
• Proactive attitude, engagement and desire for professional development;
• Good Excel and Work knowledge.
• Receive the scanned documents related to destination of the loan and collaterals like receivables via Core Banking System signed by the browser;
• Check the existence of the necessary approvals issued by Underwriting Department;
• Verify and confirm to Underwriting Department the existence of the loan related documents according to the approval issued;
• Input into Core Banking System all new loans, all extensions of the loans and all modifications related to loans;
• Input into the Core Banking System Payment Plans related to loans according to approval issued by Underwriting Department;
• Execute all the other operations related to the loans, transfers and restructuring;
• Execute reports and related operations like IFRS and Provisions Applications;
• Accounting operations, loading accounting files into Core Banking System;
• Working with different IT Applications.