Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business Administration
You have a minimum of 1 year experience in HR Analyst positions or Payroll or financial experience.
You demonstrate strong analytical skills and be high user level in Excel, including working with large linked worksheets, and functions such as pivot tables and VLOOKUP, IF, INDEX, COUNTIFS…
You are detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks to project plan effectively
You must have excellent writing & communication skills in English, in order to interact with our top management efficiently.
Your role would include but not limit to:
• Be the point of contact for all HR-related KPIs and reporting within the Amaris Group.
• Enhance and further develop current reporting formats, driving automation and tooling.
• Manage stakeholder requests, e.g. from Operational Management & HR Team, providing ad-hoc support.
• Create and update KPIs to answer operational needs
• Monitor KPIs needs and insure their production depending on the priorities & creation difficulties.
• Ensure a high quality / recurrent reporting