IT Service Manager – Wave 4 (AGN)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Service Manager – Wave 4 (AGN) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
AGN Services is globally responsible for the operation of the Allianz Global Network.
In an environment greatly shaped by outsourcing, AGN Services governs a series of partners in order to deliver to the Allianz Group stable and reliable services in the fields network, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and IP Telephony.
The Service Manager is responsible for service quality and maintenance within their core area with focus on commercial aspects and onboarding new customers and processes.
This implies supporting the region during escalation processes, processing new offers, price calculations as well as quality assurance in regards to uploading of data in our tools.
· Managing Service Delivery Meetings with the integrators
· Product calculations and service descriptions for Allianz internal clients
· Data Quality maintenance concerning types of services or volumes for Allianz Technology customers
· Leading the Operating Entities onboarding process
· Define and maintain the relevant process documentation
· Service related reporting system & service quality control (for clients)
· SLA / Performance Management & Reporting System
· Service Lifecycle Management (continuous improvement of the service)
· Post processing of escalations / disturbances with the integrator
· Troubleshooting process (commercial aspects) with partners
· Collaboration in international projects
· Fundamental experience into financial and commercial aspects of IT related topics
· Very good Network/Voice technologies knowledge
· ITIL certificates represent an advantage
· Good SAP knowledge is desired
· Good process management knowledge
· Proficiency in English both in speaking and writing
· Degree in IT (business informatics), economics or comparable experience
· Analytical, conceptual and structured way of working
· Independent working style
· Very detailed oriented individual
· Self-motivated personality
· Accurate, reliable
· Good organizational skills
· Team working skills in intercultural environment
· Well-developed communication skills
· Experience with working in international teams
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- World-Class Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.