Oracle Sales Cloud Support Engineer
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• Some experience in implementation, support, consulting and/or development in Customer Experience software (CRM), preferably in a Cloud environment.
• Communication skills with the ability to provide advice to both technically aware and non-technically aware customers.
• Diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities.
• Knowledge of SQL
• B. S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Key technical & Analytical Skills:
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Experience in one or more of the following:
Troubleshooting/developing Business Intelligence reports
• Knowledge of one or more products/modules, preferable related to Customer Experience software (CRM)
• Good communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
• Customer oriented attitude to ensure customer success.
• Good command of English language, both written and verbal.
• Able to work well in a team, as well as on your own with limited daily supervision.
• B.S in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Oracle Sales Cloud, part of Oracle Customer Experience Cloud product family, is constantly growing and we are looking to expand our team. A 5-minute presentation of the Oracle Customer Experience suite and Oracle Sales Cloud product can be found here.
If you are interested in joining our team and help shape the future of Oracle Sales Cloud product and Oracle Sales Cloud customers alike, then this is the place to be. If you think you meet the requirements below, we are definitely interested in finding more about you.
As part of this team, you will learn the latest technology and help influence product supportability, usability, maintenance, and implementation.
The team works closely with the Development, Product Management as well as other Oracle teams, directly involved in Oracle Cloud Products.
You will be the technical interface to customers and Oracle Partners for resolution of problems related to the implementation, maintenance and use of Oracle Sales Cloud product. You will be able to complete assigned duties with minimal directions from management. Routinely, you will act independently while researching, developing and documenting solutions for customer issues.