Internship Junior QA Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Internship Junior QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
• Studies: Econometrics, Information Technology
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and testing methodologies;
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual;
• Excellent attention to details;
• Quick learner driven by curiosity;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good written and spoken English skills;
• Experience with automated testing of web applications is a plus
• Reviews functional and technical specifications;
• Creates and executes manual test cases;
• Identifies, reports and tracks defects in the defects management tool;
• Involvement in writing and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases;
• Creates test deliverables as test reports and reviews.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.