InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Be a strong system administrator to implement and support Windows, VMWare ESXi environments, Storage solutions (NetApp), SharePoint
• Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines
• Troubleshoot performance issues, OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
• Structure, draft and review technical documentation, document technical requirements and processes
• Work closely with application teams on troubleshooting issues as well as planning requirements for new servers
• Working time: Monday to Friday Working hours: 08:00-19:00 Availability for on call outside of business hours for sev1
• Experience with different distributions environments, Windows Server version (2003+), ESXi 5.5+, Sharepoint 2013+, NetApp
• Experience with Linux automation tools (i.e. UrbanCode Deploy, Puppet, Chef, Dockers etc.)
• File system concepts (inode, paging, swapping, clustering, logical partitions, etc.)
• Experience in VMware and virtualization technologies, IT Security Compliance, system management/monitoring tools, operating systems services (NTP, DNS, SMTP) • Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments (change management processes, etc.)
• Experience using ticketing systems.
• Experience with Backup software and strategies.
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment) • Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (automation tools, OS related, storage related)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Should be able to mentor junior member of the team.
• Should act as a role model
• Flexible if workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Team player
• A very positive attitude towards life
• Highly motivated
Nice to have Skills
• ITIL Certified
• Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – bash, python, ruby, etc.
• Experience with backup tools such as Tivoli TSM
• Experience with system monitoring tools and analyzing results
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building