Operating system (OSE) Developer R&D Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Enea Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operating system (OSE) Developer R&D Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enea Romania is part of Enea, a world leader in embedded systems and advanced technical systems development that supplies carrier grade platform software and professional engineering services to the global telecommunications industry. Enea Romania creates the best in class customized software applications around specific necessity for global players acting in industries as telecommunications, wireless, multimedia, consumer electronics, navigation systems and microelectronics.
• College graduated in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 yrs of framework/software development experience.
• Experience with embedded operating systems.
• Knowledge about Debug and Monitoring Tools.
• Knowledge about File Systems.
• Python, Bash, Makefiles.
• Knowledge about test automation.
• Able to work under linux environments.
• Able to speak and write English fluently,
Develop and Maintain Tools and File Systems for the Enea OSE real time operating system. Work with
• Monitoring and debug support in the OSE kernel.
• Target based applications for monitoring and debugging OSE.
• Host based applications for monitoring and debugging OSE.
• File Systems for OSE.
• CRT support for File System related operations.
Every day, more than three billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in a wide range of applications in multiple verticals – from Telecom and Automotive, to Medical and Avionics. We are behind the most extensively deployed embedded operating system in the communication market, our solutions are deployed in more than half of the world’s cellular base stations and a majority of the world’s satellite base stations. Listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm AB, Enea is an open-company ready for the open-source ecosystem, a company that understand, support and promote the daily needs and aspirations of its team members.
Why make it boring? Join us!