Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile UI/UX Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
• Portfolio of design projects;
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision);
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
• Good time-management skills;
• HTML/CSS basic knowledge.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets;
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.