Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back-up Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Experience with backup technologies: Backup Exec and/or NetBackup;
• Experience with CommVault is nice to have;
• Possesses an intermediate level of experience with managing and troubleshooting tape libraries, tape media, drive failures, device connectivity and cabling, as well as backup management software and servers;
• Understands technologies and tools that support all tiers of backup and restore management, strategies, and techniques;
• Hands-on experience designing, deploying, and maintaining backup and restore environments;
• Has intermediate knowledge and experience with backup and restore principles and design;
• Has knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Microsoft operating systems as it pertains to backups and restores;
• Has knowledge of SAN-based backups and restores;
• Very good Communication skills in English language is a must;
• Having worked in a global multicultural environment a plus but not a must;
• ITIL certification is a plus but not a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs daily backup and restore administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring functions;
• Plans, schedules and performs proactive maintenance, including hardware and software upgrades and patch installation on related backup solution systems;
• Works on critical backup and restore related projects;
• Performs upgrades and migrations for backup and restore hardware and software;
• Troubleshoots issues with regards to backup and restore environments;
• Monitors backups and restores status in reference to performance as well as usage and trends analysis;
• Performs additional backup and restore related duties as required;
• Assists in determining workload balancing if necessary;
• Proactively oversees resolution of backup/recovery service disruptions and implementation of preventative measures;
• Performs continuous research and audits to ensure continuous and high levels of performance, security and availability of network and operating systems and peripheral devices;
• Ensure that restore procedures are configured and tested;
• Reviews and standardizes all recovery plans, including process and procedural standards to address routine, backup, redundancy and recovery architectures;
• Periodically reviews the backup policies and procedures to ensure right application settings and accurate documentations;
• Assist on capacity planning due to monthly/yearly growth.