Senior Test Engineer for Automotive Applications (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infineon Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Senior Test Engineer for Automotive Applications (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You have an innovative and creative mind and you enjoy being challenged in your tasks. Naturally, you like taking responsibility and you always aim for high-quality results. With your strong communication skills you establish long-lasting relationships and networks. Sharing knowledge and insights with your colleagues enables you to come up with new ideas, which you then push to their full implementation and application.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ working experience, preferable in Test Engineering, SW Development, Automation or SW Testing.
- Proven know-how in analog and digital electronics.
- Programming skills (C/C++ preferred).
- Knowledge of automated measurements and validation of electronic systems.
- Good command of English language.
As a Senior Test Engineer for Automotive Applications you are responsible for the development of test programs and test hardware. You will be in charge of the production test development from the concept until the production ramp up. Within this process, you will provide production testing solutions for Body Power Semiconductors and support us in the development and improvement of complex test solutions for new products.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for feasibility studies, definition of test concepts and test specifications considering cost and quality targets.
- Develop and transfer test packages (test programs and test hardware) to Infineon’s worldwide testing sites, on new generation top-notch ATE (automated test equipment).
- Be involved in data analysis of silicon measurement results, statistical analysis and reviews.
- Contribute to silicon debug and/or analysis of returned material upon necessity.
- Be support of production, yield optimization and test insertion reduction.