Analog Layout Engineer (f/m)
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You are a team player and delivery focused. You are motivated by striving for ambitious goals on the one hand and committed to top quality product development on the other hand. Moreover, you are highly motivated and fulfill your tasks in high-quality. As a team player you think and act in a cooperative way and you are able to quickly establish successful cooperation to other teams inside Infineon.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Completed University study with basic knowledge in electronics or semi-conductor technology, layout of analog, mixed-signal IC circuits.
- Experience with electronics and UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Skills acquired by previous usage of various CAD tools (e.g. L-Edit, VirtuosoXL, Virtuoso Layout Editor, Orcad, Allegro, Protel, CADSTAR, P-CAD, Mentor Graphics).
- Previous experience in semiconductor design and in automotive area as a plus.
- Fluency in English.
You will be responsible for developing IC Layouts for leading edge power mixed signal Integrated circuits for automotive application.
In your new role you will be:
- Act as an interface with analog design both local and from other sites.
- Block layout by placement and routing of electrical devices according with schematic.
- Develop top layout for analog, mixed-signal IC circuits.
- Consider boundary conditions related to matching, wire-sizing, parasitic.
- Ensure physical verification (LVS, DRC checks).
- Use state of the art CAD tools offering support in advanced techniques to optimize performance of layout development.