Component Verification Engineer (f/m)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Infineon Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Component Verification Engineer (f/m) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
You are passionate about mixed signal integrated circuits and like to verify the performance of system on chips. You are experienced in automation of test setups using state of the art solutions. You have great problem solving skills and are open and curious to discover new aspects of the job. You take the initiative, being structured and having a focused working style. Moreover your team spirit and willingness to cooperate, allow you to work closely with international and cross-functional integrated project teams.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Automation or equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in semiconductor verification/ characterization in the LAB or in automated test system development.
- Experience with verification of embedded Systems on Chip or microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of measurements, validation of electronic systems and design for testability.
- Good knowledge of PCB design and layout.
- Good programming skills (Matlab, Labview or others).
- Very good communication skill in English Language.
As Component Verification Engineer you will be involved in R&D Automotive Body Power projects. Moreover, you will work together with your colleagues in an international, cross-functional team to develop solutions that are competitive in the worldwide automotive industry.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Definition of product verification plan and specification.
- Development of software tool chain for automation of measurements.
- Development of verification hardware.
- Perform automated measurements based on verification specification to ensure a complete and systematic verification / analysis.
- Assessment and documentation of post silicon verification results.