Who are we? AMOMA.com, a Swiss based company, is one of the leading companies in worldwide online hotel reservations, with offices located in Barcelona, London, Hong - Kong. We have more than 400 colleagues making great things happen by working together in our office in Bucharest.
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience with charge-back or refund operations preferred;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Advanced use of English both written and spoken;
- Great communication skills;
- Computer literate, with user experience with business software and applications preferred;
- Team playing abilities, as the role requires working with peers both within and outside of the team.
As part of the Charge-Back team, you will focus on being the liaison between AMOMA.com and the issuing banks of our clients, in order to resolve and mitigate charge-back claims.
- Act as point of contact for incoming charge-back claims from all around the world;
- Analyze these claims and determine the most suitable way to resolve them in a timely and efficient manner;
- Use specialized apps and software in your daily activity;
- Maintain an open channel of communication with the involved banks (via phone or email);
- Work closely with other AMOMA.com departments to resolve any possible issues;
- Create on-demand reports when necessarily.
Become part of our team and you’ll have
- Opportunity for professional career and growth;
- Motivating salary package and stability (permanent work contract);
- Friendly but also professional environment;
- Private medical insurance;
- Discount for personal hotel reservations (because we LOVE to travel).