Talent Demand Planner – 1-year contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Talent Demand Planner – 1-year contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 3+ years of strong experience of delivering HR services or other relevant services to internal/ external clients (experience in reporting advantage)
• University degree preferred
• Fluent in English, German advantage
• Very good communication and relationship management skills
• Good project management skills
• Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with team members and project representatives collaboratively to address issues
• User level of MS Excel (tables, VLOOKUP, IF, pivot tables)
• Build and maintain relationships with Client team through regular meetings, ad-hoc discussion, regular e-mails to coordinate the client demand and understands the project needs and priorities for roles
• Support Client team in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests and filling resource requirements
• Determines sourcing channels to fulfill demand and Access “alternate pools” as necessary
• Manage roll off date/confirm extension in current roles
• Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process where needed
• Determine staffing principles that apply to individual
• Confirm schedule/Gather feedback recent experience/Collect preferences
• Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
• Review metrics and reporting related to the resource pipeline, client response time, average age of demand, overdue demand
• Improve processes and deploy best practices in Demand Supply activities