Compensation and Benefits Specialist (Tire)
* Develops a competitive compensation and benefits policy aligned with our company's strategy and business goals;
* Participates in salary market surveys and draw conclusions from the results, to support the decision making process;
* Proposes pay ranges for various job types, reviews internal salary matrix;
* Implements the performance bonus system, makes recommendations for improvements;
* Prepares the compensation and benefits annual budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget;
* Updates positions in the salary matrix, corrects salary according to changes in the organizational structure, supports the preparation of job descriptions;
* Employee benefits administration and management;
* Ensures that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation;
* Conducts analysis and elaborates reports.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.