Customer Solutions Architect
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Relevant experience in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas:
o IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
o Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
o Security solutions
o Mobility and Mobile Data Services
• Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
• Relevant experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role
• International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
• Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design complex and custom solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Build accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy
• Identify and document any risks to the solution
• Document solution in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs.
• Ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate VGE solution governance. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services as much as possible.