Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Initiate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What will you need to know from before:
• UNIX SCRIPTING (testing setup) skills;
If you have all of the above and you consider yourself to have QA thinking, then you might be the right person for the job.
What would be even nicer to know:
• Any other tool such as: Jira, Soap UI;
• Technologies such as: XML, WSDL, XSD;
What will you do?
• Responsible for system test phase execution
• Plans QA activities within project scope
• Creates and maintains the test plan
• Prepares test data set required for each test case
• Executes the test cases as defined in the System Test Plan
• Prepares reports on test results
• Validates system test by executing test scenarios at customer premises
• Logs errors in Bug Tracking System
• Reports own tasks' progress status as required
• Ensures QA procedure is applied accordingly
• Responsible for release and configuration management
• Release sanity check
• Assist customer during user acceptance
• Defects queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification review and agreement)
• Advises on UAT planning and execution
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Relaxation area - terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process