Quality Assurance Specialist (Manual)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IT Smart Systems active
View all jobs Quality Assurance Specialist (Manual) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
What do you need to know?
• UNIX SCRIPTING (testing setup) skills, tools such as: MTPuTTY, WinSCP
• English • Soap UI
If you have all of the above and you consider yourself to have QA thinking, then you might be the right person for the job.
What would be even nicer for you to know?
• Any other tool such as: Jira;
• Technologies such as: XML, WSDL, XSD;
• Responsible for system test phase execution
• Plans QA activities within project scope
• Creates and maintains the test plan
• Prepares test data set required for each test case
• Executes the test cases as defined in the System Test Plan
• Prepares reports on test results
• Validates system test by executing test scenarios at customer premises
• Logs errors in Bug Tracking System
• Reports own tasks' progress status as required
• Ensures QA procedure is applied accordingly
• Responsible for release and configuration management
• Release sanity check
• Assist customer during user acceptance
• Defects queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification review and agreement)
• Advises on UAT planning and execution
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil&gas, retail, finance, banking, utilities
• Relaxation area - terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storaging your CV for the recruitment process.