This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Medici fara frontiere / Medecins Sans Frontieres active
View all jobs Electricity Responsible active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Transport active on Hipo.ro
MSF technical logisticians are the backbone to all our operations.
As an Electricity Manager, you plan, monitor and carry out electrical activities in the project and ensure they are safe.
- In collaboration with the Coordination team, plan, monitor and ensure the implementation of electrical activities, in order to identify and respond to the needs of the mission and the target population
- Ensure that electrical installations are up to MSF standards, and propose solutions to improve installations (e.g.prioritize personnel and equipment safety, and optimize energy consumption)
- Contribute to monthly reports according to guidelines
- Plan and coordinate the budget for electrical activities in order to respond to the needs of the target population
- Manage, train and supervise the electricity team through activities such as capacity-building, briefing/debriefing and evaluation of staff
- Provide technical support and coaching to logistics staff
- At least two years’ professional experience in logistics-related activities
- IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and/or French; any other languages are an asset (Portuguese, Arabic, Russian)
- Ability to train other
- Strong team player / Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Self-driven with a solution-orientated approach