MSF technical logisticians are the backbone to all our operations.
As an Electricity Manager, you plan, monitor and carry out electrical activities in the project and ensure they are safe.
- In collaboration with the Coordination team, plan, monitor and ensure the implementation of electrical activities, in order to identify and respond to the needs of the mission and the target population
- Ensure that electrical installations are up to MSF standards, and propose solutions to improve installations (e.g.prioritize personnel and equipment safety, and optimize energy consumption)
- Contribute to monthly reports according to guidelines
- Plan and coordinate the budget for electrical activities in order to respond to the needs of the target population
- Manage, train and supervise the electricity team through activities such as capacity-building, briefing/debriefing and evaluation of staff
- Provide technical support and coaching to logistics staff
- At least two years’ professional experience in logistics-related activities
- IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and/or French; any other languages are an asset (Portuguese, Arabic, Russian)
- Ability to train other
- Strong team player / Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Self-driven with a solution-orientated approach