Key Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Key Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- English - advanced level;
- Customer relationship experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong account management and relationship building skills;
- Strong capability to work independently and in the team;
- Strong negotiation skills and focus on details;
- Experience in the financial field is an advantage.
- Handling escalation process on country level;
- Deals with high level country customer escalations , driving solving answers/actions/solutions;
- Ensure effective communication with 1AB customers;
- Develop new and existing client relationships, providing a two way communication forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and creative thinking;
- Primary liaison between the customers (RGB, plant and locations receiving service) and CF/GSA-RO;
- First contact partner for key account customer;
- Ensures that the internal “customers” understand the roles and responsibilities of each organization – CF, CF/GSA-RO, Governance, ST-SO:
- How to access services;
- Who is to contact person if different issues appears,
- Ensures that every involved organization keeps the customer’s needs and expectations at the required level;
- Manages and coordinates communication from CF/GSA-RO to other key stakeholders;
- Gains customer participation in and translates business needs into operational requirements for CF and CF/GSA-RO;
- Prepares, executes and analyzes customer satisfaction surveys;
- Coordination of recurrent reporting process to specific stakeholders;
- Ensure that standard calculation approach and presentation of KPI for customers is respected;
- Organize recurring meetings for KPI presentation on country level;
- Define meetings/calculations/documentations/responsabilities/timelines/targets matrix on CF/GSA-RO departments;
Collaboration on quality initiatives and processes improvements (CIP).
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.