HRIS Specialist - Talent & Reward
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Responsible for the system configuration of annual merit, bonus and performance review processes.
- Provides system support, including researching and resolving Workday problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generates and builds simple/complex reports. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity globally in the Workday system by auditing and analyzing data.
- Primarily own responsibility for configuration, maintenance, testing and ongoing administration of Talent and Reward functional area.
- Assist in creating detailed system configuration specifications, field mapping, and system process design and documentation; monitor and troubleshoot issues to provide solutions.
- Identify, suggest, and help implement best practices and process improvements
- Research new techniques in the development of systems and maintain knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS
- Partner with other Reward and Talent team members to develop education/communication materials on the above global programs and reward fundamentals.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation
- Leverage business knowledge to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Assist in resolving user how-to questions and develop relevant job aids/training/communications
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set, is collaborative, creative and able to quickly get to the root of an issue. They create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity, and have a true passion for driving results and impact.
As a Senior HRIS Specialist – Talent & Compensation will be accountable for Compensation, advanced compensation, Talent and Performance system administration. We are looking for somebody with previous HRIS exposure in Talent and Compensation areas, who has a strong commitment to data integrity. Through analytical thinking, strong communication skills, and dedication to customers, you will show the value robust data and systems can bring for our Talent and Reward cycles.
- 3+ years professional experience in compensation area with exposure to performance and merit annual cycle; Workday experience is a plus
- Solid technical skills and proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel e.g. pivot tables, v-lookups Strong ethics and the ability to maintain utmost confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems
- Comfort in managing fluctuating priorities
- Strong results and process orientation
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to support a global workforce