Senior Accounting Analyst with French
As a Senior Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for the accounting and reporting activities for the French entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide the preparation of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income;
- Provide the preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balance;
- Develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts;
- Provide the preparation of the yearly Statutory Financial Statements production in IFRS;
- Provide the preparation of regular group consolidated reporting;
- Provide the preparation of manual adjustments, including accrual and deferrals calculation;
- Provide the preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods;
- Monitor and record of operational risk and related to control framework and alert management of potential risks.
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have been implicated in consolidation reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting ;
- You are a medium French speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Excel knowledge.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (eg: we offer ACCA or foreign language courses based on an established career development plan);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.