HR Working Student – Administration and Recruitment (f/m)
Porsche Engineering is a 100% subsidiary of the sports car manufacturer Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Stuttgart.We offer premium engineering services and innovative solutions for the automotive industry and beyond. We think laterally – and we think forward.
The Cluj-Napoca location of Porsche Engineering is specialized in complex technical calculations and is also involved in the development of electric vehicles, electronics and design. We cover a wide range of development activities and know-how – from conventional powertrains to future mobility and from prototype to series development. These activities contribute significantly to the improvement of safety in future cars by optimizing brake systems and developing pedestrian protections as well as driver assistance systems. Representing an integral part of the Porsche Engineering Group, specialists and development engineers at the Cluj-Napoca location are working on international company projects and cooperate closely with colleagues at all other sites in order to combine all special competencies for successful project work.
Porsche Engineering Romania SRL was founded in Cluj-Napoca in 2016 as a subsidiary of Porsche Engineering Group GmbH, Weissach (Germany). The foundation was closely linked to the collaboration with the Technical University in Cluj-Napoca which has been in place since 1992. This bridge between industry and academic research and instruction has resulted in a fruitful and mutually beneficial exchange.
Origin and Headquarters
Pioneering solutions are what Ferdinand Porsche was aspiring to back in 1931 when he founded his engineering office in order to offer automotive engineering services to customers. It is precisely this original philosophy that has guided Porsche Engineering to this day: as a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, Porsche Engineering offers innovative engineering services – for the entire automotive industry and beyond. The Porsche Engineering Group GmbH, headquartered in the Research & Development Centre of Porsche in Weissach (Germany) has subsidiaries in Germany, the Czech Republic, Italy, China and Romania.
• Ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s studies in psychology, social sciences or an equivalent education
• Involvement in volunteering activities/ projects
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• English and German language knowledge is mandatory
• Strong communication and team-working skills as well as a high affinity for delivering first-quality results
• Offering recruitment support by posting jobs, sourcing candidates, pre-screening CVs, planning interviews and updating the status of the candidates
• Making sure that the badges for the new employees are ordered and keeping track of them
• Checking the HR email address and distributing emails to the appropriate people involved
• Supporting other HR administrative tasks that might come up in the department