Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
The role of the Software Developer - Java (J2EE) entails the following responsibilities:
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code.
- Ensure deliverable are in compliance with specifications
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and problems investigation
- Maintain high standard of software quality
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing.
- Assist in the elaboration and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
Requirements and Competencies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a JAVA software developer;
- English (Mandatory)
- Proven hands-on experience with JAVA/J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle TopLink, JSF, JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JAX-WS/JAX-RS
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
- Experience in the Spring Framework (Core and MVC)
- Know and understand build automation using Maven, Ant, Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with WebLogic/EJB
- Know-how and practice with JUnit
- Familiarity and practice with SOAP and RESTfull services
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Nice to know: Eclipse, MongoDB, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UML
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to estimate effort and schedule
- Experience with Design and Enterprise Patterns
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Vacation, Gift, and Meal Tickets
- Personal and Professional Development (Training and Certification)
- Gym Subscription and Medical Insurance (children included)
- Public Transportation Discount
- Monthly Short Friday
- Foosball and PS4