Photo Editor – Fashion Days
- At least 1 year experience in photo editing;
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Preferably University Degree;
- Proactive, attentive to details person (good eye for details);
- Good communication skills;
- High-Speed person, rigorous, accurate, organized, working with short deadlines;
- Adaptable to a young team;
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selects the best non-edited images;
- Retouches the non-edited images for further use;
- Handles storage for non-edited and retouched images;
- Saves the retouched images in the allocated folders (depending on product code);
- Saves periodically and in critical situations both non-edited and retouched images;
- Checks how images display on webshop;
- Keeps working relations with Creative responsible;
- Keeps up-to-date KPI’s.
Fashion Days was established in Zurich in 2009 with the idea to bring top fashion brands and promote individual style in the CEE countries.
The company quickly grew to become the number 1 fashion destination, currently operating Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.
Since 2015, Fashion Days is part of eMAG which fuels more innovative ideas and consumer benefits.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).