HR Full Spectrum Recruiter
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emia.com active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Full Spectrum Recruiter active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Well, if you’re reading this it means than now we need to woo you. So here goes…
Our projects are smart, so you’ll never get bored. Our office, near Aurel Vlaicu metro station, is dashing, the team is witty, creative and fun. That means you’ll get to spend your time productively in a relaxed environment. We love bright people with cool personalities and we also encourage an out-of-the-box mindset. If you feel you’re positively unique, you’ll fit right in.
What do we do, you ask? We provide technological resources for the digital advertising industry. Collaboration and communication between departments is key, allowing us to provide the smoothest solutions to every individual marketing campaign that comes our way.
And to end this description with a typical “blind date cliché” but an unquestionably true one: WE DO WHAT WE LOVE AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!
If you’re ready to spice things up a notch, apply for one of our open positions and go to emiadotcom to get to know us a little better.
• Strong communication skills part of your social networking skills and curiosity,
• Genuine excitement and interest towards people and their career choices,
• Proven hands-on experience in Talent Acquisition of at least 3 years or equivalent,
• Able to communicate in an effective manner throughout all kinds of channels and help people connect,
• Creativity in approaching the IT industry candidates’ profile
• Open-minded person, with a knack for getting to know people and learn what makes them tick,
• Problem solver, with the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment such as IT today,
• Proficient in English
• Curiosity and willingness to learn about technological systems and gadgets.
• Actively involved in the overall growth, direction and objectives that EMIA needs to reach,
• Always prone to find and adopt new and modern sourcing channels that produce the most engaging results,
• Handle end-to-end talent acquisition projects: responsible with recruiting and staffing programs from need to succeed,
• Expand database of suitable candidates through targeted campaigns, optimized channels and specific triggers,
• Develop and implement creative employer branding campaigns for EMIA to attract the best talent,
• Offer support and advice to hiring managers in any recruitment issue, as well as managing their expectations in terms of market evolution,
• Creatively develop and maintain pools and streams of high potential candidates,
• A well-deserved salary
• Quarterly performance bonus
• “As long as the job gets done” type of flexible hours
• “EMIA EMPLOYEE of the month” performance bonus
• Referral bonus for getting your friends to work with us
• “Birthday Bash at the Wheel of Fortune” (it’s weird but you want it, trust us)
• Medical coverage to keep you healthy
• Christmas and Easter bonuses to keep you happy
• Career improvement trainings and workshops to make you smarter
• “Jingle and Mingle” & “Fun in the sun” – the best company parties you’ve ever seen
• We hold a cool event every month
• Each team goes on outings to keep that flame alive
• We have fresh fruit and vegetables, along with coffee and tea to keep that brain in top shape
• The onsite snack dispenser is here for those moments when all you need is chocolate