This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ubisoft Romania active
View all jobs Scrum Master active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for an experienced and dedicated Scrum Master to join our growing team. The focus will be on overseeing our software development team and working under the agile methodology. We are seeking a candidate who has leadership skills, critical thinking and a problem-solving attitude, and has proven a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
• Oversees design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products;
• Acts as facilitator for the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to meet customers expectations – removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments;
• Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example;
• Guides and coaches the Scrum Team and organizes the use of Agile/Scrum practices and values; supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog;
• Guides and coaches both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organization and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
• Facilitates agile rituals efficiently and strictly;
• Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization;
• Builds a transparent and trusting environment where problems can be raised, with an emphasis on problem solving;
• Facilitates internal and external communication, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Understand fundamentals of iterative development;
• Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
• Master agile software development technics – practice and teach others (Kanban, XP, Agile Scaling Frameworks – Scrum of Scrums, Less, SaFe);
• Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team;
• Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics (burndown metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time);
• Good understanding of Agile Backlog management techniques (Story splitting, Story Mapping);
• Good understanding of waterfall project management practices;
Nice to have:
• Proficient in Jira;
• Excellent English written and oral communication;;
• Strong interpersonal skills, including presentation, meeting facilitation and team building techniques;
• Proficiency with time tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, JIRA Agile, SharePoint, Confluence);
• Understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. networking, application architecture, hardware/infrastructure, authentication/authorization);
• Availability for occasional travel abroad (up to 20% of the time).
Essential Scrum Master Skills:
• Coaching – be able to guide the Scrum team, Product owner and the organization in living the Agile values & principles to delight customers;
• Servant Leadership – empower the team; support them to deliver;
• Role modeling should personify Agility;
• Assertiveness – Be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to; be a voice of reason;
• Situation awareness – Be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management.
• University degree in Project Management, Business or a related field;
• Scrum Master training or certification is a must;
• PMP certification preferred.
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!