HPE Internship Programme-DevOps-6 months
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile HPE Internship Programme-DevOps-6 months active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our Internship Program. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals..
Our internship program will consist of on boarding trainings, one-to-one coaching with buddy assignments and interaction with colleagues and interns in different countries across the region (Central Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa). Interns will have the chance to be involved in certain critical daily operations, as well as to take part in long term projects.
We are looking for interns who want to learn more about automation, in the increasingly important role which it plays in the IT landscape today. Those selected will join us on various projects and assist in areas such as: getting their hands dirty writing code, creating new solutions, taking part in technical presentations and trainings, and much more. Depending on the project, you will also come into contact with SCRUM (Agile) management methodologies, or Waterfall.
- Participation in automation development in various areas of the integration, testing, or delivery phases.
- Participate in team meetings and have a hands-on role in the project.
- Implement fixes and create patches for existing software.
- High achievers who are enrolled in university and perusing a Bachelor or Master Degree, IT fields preferred but not mandatory. Final year preferred.
- Basic Linux knowledge is a must.
- Basic knowledge of scripting, or of basic if/else algorithms.
- Basic understanding of database technologies.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Be open-minded and solution-oriented in your work.
- Good communication skills, especially written (and in English) are a must.
- Last but not least, a strong desire to learn and improve yourself.
Why internship @ HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the field
What you should know about HPE?
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world's largest technology companies. An American multinational and Fortune 500 company Hewlett Packard Enterprise has industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud. Hewlett Packard has been in the innovation business for more than 75 years. Our vast intellectual property portfolio and global research and development capabilities are part of an innovation road-map designed to help organizations of all sizes – from global enterprises to local startups – transition from traditional technology platforms to the IT systems of the future.