HPE Internship Programme-QA Engineer-6 months
Our Interns will start working with us in August/September 2018 - if you are graduating in 2019 OR are studying towards your Masters/ already engaged in a master program, then apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster and creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
HPE delivers high-quality, high-value products, consulting and support services in a single package to serve more than 1 billion customers all over the world.
At HPE we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. Working at HPE you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
Your responsibilities will be related to testing and quality assurance activities within a typical R&D cycle. Your day-to-day tasks will be comprised of:
- Work on successful telecom and IT projects and learn about industry trends and needs
- Learn what is testing and how does it fit in the development cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Understand the development team working model and release cycle deliveries
- Learn about frameworks and tools used in software development and testing
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Gain experience with automation tools
- Students 4th year or Master, interested in technology (Technical background)
- English – Fluent, speaking and writing
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Basic understanding of telecom ecosystems and protocols
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Knowledge of Java
- Selenium or any other GUI automation tools knowledge is a big plus
- Dynamic person, proactive, creative and with initiative;
- Very good communication & interaction skills;
- Extra-curricular activities would be considered a plus;
- Organised and deadlines oriented.
Why internship @ HPE?
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from experts in the field
What you should know about HPE?
HPE provides flexibility and control of technology, processes and people. HPE prepares for a world where everything computes – the Internet of Things – The Intelligent Edge HPE leads in the Digital transformation which is disrupting every industry HPE creates value for enterprises of all sizes HPE provides continuous business innovation