At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
If you want to join our team, please visit our Hipo employer profile to discover more job opportunities.
What should you know? (Technical skills and expertise)
- experienced programmer with good MS SQL Server and Transact-SQL (database design, SQL queries, procedures, triggers);
-at least 2+ years experience with Microsoft SQL;
- ability to quickly understand a large database and the entities modeled in it;
- nice to have performance tuning.
What type of person should you be? (Soft skills)
- team player with an eye for quality;
- communicative and open minded;
- proficient in English;
- develop reports, optimize ETL (Extract-Transfor-Load) processes and builds new ones;
- analyze data, process data according to certain algorithms;
- optimize data migrations and system version updates;
- improve database performance and design, create concepts for new features;
- manage a series of databases based on custom-built ERPs;
- database design for additional features in existing databases;
- improve existing database design while keeping existing functionality working.
What would we offer?
- great team;
- possibility to work-from-home;
- various and challenging projects within an international framework;
- self-reliance and responsibility.