Data Analyst with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amazon active
View all jobs Data Analyst with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, (preferably but not essential) in a field related to languages or linguistics
• Excellent Italian language skills. All candidates must be either native Italian speakers or at a near native level (C1-C2)
• Comprehension of a variety of Italian accents.
• Up-to-date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in Italian -speaking countries.
• English knowledge at least B2 level.
• Computer literate.
• Communication skills and experience working with technical teams.
The Data Analyst will:
• Work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the Italian language.
• Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
• Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
• Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables.
In this role, he/she will get to show his/her exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. He/She will also capitalize on his/her:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly analyze data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps.
• Ability to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction.
• Working schedule: flexible working hours from 8:00 AM /10:00 AM to 5:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday
• Depending on the project, work from home may be required on a flexible or permanent basis.
• Amazon Office: Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompeiu no 4-6