Data Analyst with Italian
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, (preferably but not essential) in a field related to languages or linguistics
• Excellent Italian language skills. All candidates must be either native Italian speakers or at a near native level (C1-C2)
• Comprehension of a variety of Italian accents.
• Up-to-date knowledge or awareness of popular culture in Italian -speaking countries.
• English knowledge at least B2 level.
• Computer literate.
• Communication skills and experience working with technical teams.
The Data Analyst will:
• Work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the Italian language.
• Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
• Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
• Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables.
In this role, he/she will get to show his/her exceptional attention to detail and follow-through. He/She will also capitalize on his/her:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly analyze data to draw and present conclusions with actionable steps.
• Ability to multitask across several speech domains and work autonomously with minimum direction.
• Working schedule: flexible working hours from 8:00 AM /10:00 AM to 5:00 PM/7:00 PM, Monday to Friday
• Depending on the project, work from home may be required on a flexible or permanent basis.
• Amazon Office: Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompeiu no 4-6