Senior Executive Assistant to Centre Lead
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Planning & administrative - Providing a high level confidential secretarial service, you will be administering diaries and ensure that meeting arrangements are fault free. Also, you will be planning all key meetings, such as conference calls, meetings, internal business updates, business reviews and so on.
• Stakeholder Collaboration – You will have the chance to closely collaborate with the GBS Centre Lead and other high level executives, conserving their time by preparing internal business updates, business reviews and other business meetings; Also, you will be maintaining customer confidence, protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
• Live the K-Values – To care for the business and your colleagues, you’ll encourage a workforce aligned to our K-Values. After all, you feel like you want to be part of something bigger, right?
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Experience with Executive Assistant, Office Facility or other similar administrative roles;
• Proficiency with English and good skills in Microsoft Office;
• Detailed – oriented, great communicator, efficient time management and excellent organizational skills.
• Collaborative mind-set, business oriented;
• Proactive attitude;
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, go to our Kellogg Careers Site.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.