Oracle Database and Weblogic Administrator
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience with Oracle Databases to join our team!
In order to gain experience with the company processes and customer relationship, the selected candidate will work for about six months in Stuttgart – Germany, and then work from the Berg Office in Romania.
We are offering you an excellent career growth opportunity, competitive employee benefits package and a great work environment.
- Oracle Databases
- Linux, Shell Scripts, Windows
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written); German is a plus (for onsite living)
- Experience with VM environments (ESX), Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports Builder, Jasper Reports, Java
- Installing and configuring Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g and 12c on different operating OS platforms: Windows/UNIX
- Creating and managing databases
- Migrating and updating databases
- Export / import with Data Pump
- The architecture of the database
- Analysis and modeling of data
- Performance adjustment
- Securing and monitoring DB
- Executing backup / restore / recovery procedures
Nice to have Weblogic Administrator skills for:
- Installing the Weblogic Server
- Managing servers, clusters, datasources, resources etc.
- Writing shell scripts for automation
- Implementing applications
Experience: Middle (2-5 years) / Senior (5-10 years)
Education: University degree in Information Technology
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Join our team if you think this job is a great opportunity for your career!