Java Developer Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java platforms
• Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Good communication skills and client oriented attitude
• Pro-active problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
• Results oriented and focused on meeting delivery timelines
• Fast learner
• Availability to travel abroad occasionally, if needed
• Fluency in Romanian and English is a must
• Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Contribute in all phases of the development and maintenance lifecycle
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn and improve
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots