Compliance & Data protection Expert
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be in charge with ensuring a high level of Compliance & data protection for the Allianz Technology - Bucharest branch.
- Support of the rollout and implementation of the AZ Technology SE Compliance Program
- Conduct anti-fraud/anti-corruption risk assessments
- Conduct compliance risk and maturity assessments
- Coordination of measures to prevent and detect compliance breaches as well as analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the compliance program
- Documentation and monitoring of compliance-related processes as well as consulting and monitoring of measures for process improvement
- Maintenance of Compliance Reporting Tools
- Support compliance audits and conduct local spot checks
- Local implementation of compliance tools & methods
- Conduct/facilitate local compliance trainings
- Responsible for projects concerning privacy, risk management, data protection and compliance;
- Responsible for compliance with existing process or policies as well as developing any procedures for the organization's privacy programs;
- Support the assessments of data privacy impact and security risks within the organization;
- Implement and execute risk-based analysis, privacy controls and measures, including regular monitoring of the controls;
- Plan and conduct data protection assessments
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or IT specializations;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience (IT Security / Privacy / Compliance / Legal);
- General knowledge of regulations and laws;
- Significant experience of working in a financial services sector or a ‘Big 4’ audit company
- A good understanding of process & control design and re-engineering principles
- Proven success of influencing senior management, key stakeholders and staff using reports, presentations and face to face meetings
- Proven experience in risk analysis and controls frameworks
- Proven report writing skills
- Relative project management capabilities
- Microsoft Office tool skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluency in English.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Problem-solving and detail oriented thinking;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize workloads multi-task and manage priorities in order to meet deadlines;
- Enjoying working in a distributed team;
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.