Video Gaming Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Train2Perform active
View all jobs Video Gaming Sales Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
- a strong desire to work in the Gaming Industry;
- knowledge / working experience of the range of games, consoles and game hardware
- at least 6 months experience in a similar position (Sales Consultant/ Sales Representative/ Store Assistant);
- excellent communication, selling and negotiation skills;
- willingness to proactively reach out to customers;
- ability to identify customers needs and expectations; friendly and informative approach;
- fluent in English (written and spoken);
- good knowledge of MS Office;
- team player; highly-motivated and results oriented;
- flexible and creative; keen attention to detail;
- enjoy to play video games on different platforms;
- present, promote and sell the store products (video games, consoles, PC and console accessories, digital game codes, desk games and other related gaming products) to the customers;
- identify customers’ needs and expectations in order to design appropriate solutions for their needs;
- establish, develop and maintain ongoing relationships with new and existing customers;
- direct customer service, deal with customer complaints and offer product guarantees according to specified procedures;
- align sales efforts with team members in order to achieve sales team goals;
- different sales analyses, asset and inventory stock management, regular updates of the internal databases;
- checkout activities;
- proactive issues resolution;
- specific sales reports for the Management Team (sales volumes/ customer needs, interests, issues, etc).
- attractive salary package;
- performance bonuses;
- employee personal purchase discounts;
- challenging work; daily contact with other passionate gamers;
- professional development opportunities;
- young team and pleasant work environment.
We are looking to recruit for one of our Clients - a future oriented Central European omnichannel retailer with one of the largest network of branches in the Video Gaming Industry:
VIDEO GAMING SALES CONSULTANTS
General description of the specific business context: The opening of the Romanian stores is part of the our client Eastern Europe expansion strategy. In the same time, the gaming sector is increasingly attracting attention and the video games are gaining more and more users, recording one of the highest interest rate among all countries in the region.
Locations: First strategic stores - gaming centers in Iasi & Bucharest.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.